dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Request for core: SignedReference

Trevor,

In fact, I think that the only thing that I would not use would be the
ds:Transforms element, which as it is optional would profile to not present
And I think that the RefId could also be needed as the structure supporting
time-stamp
would point to the corresponding ds:Reference.

Anyway, I repeat that  I do not have any problem with repeating the schema
(except the ds:Transforms) in the profile.....in fact that was my first
approach,
and my question was only that: one question.

Regards

Juan Carlos.

>Do you really want to re-use SignedReference?  This element has a very
>specific purpose: to control the creation of a <ds:Reference>.  So it has
><ds:Transforms> which will go inside the <ds:Reference>, and a RefId
>attribute which will be used to set the the <ds:Reference>'s Id.
>
>The only thing generic about it is the "WhichDocument" attribute.  Is that
>what you want to re-use?  If so, that doesn't seem worth factoring out and
>re-using.  Am I missing something?
>
>Trevor
>

>To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of
the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php.