dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] DSS TS Minutes April 5, 2004

Again, thanks very much for stepping in to do these minutes.  Much
appreciated.

One minor suggestion: ACTION 04-03-22-1, I think that this action can be
closed as we have a way ahead regarding allocation of the URL number which
the editor can implement as part of the CD and standard issuing process.

Nick