dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Comments on Async Profile draft 3

Hi Trevor,

thank you for reviewing the async draft. Your remarks are valuable as
usual !

Just one point with a chance for me to argue :

> - Is the <ResponseMechanism> needed, since the <AdditionalProfile>
> already communicates that the client supports this profile?

This is aligned with the XKMS. In future versions we could introduce
other types of asynchronous behavior, like a notification mechanism.
This will be choosen by the value of <ResponseMechanism>.

Greetings

Andreas