dss message

Subject: EPM XAdES Alignment - Volley 3

Juan-Carlos,

   Please find attached my responses to your responses to my responses ;)

   I do not think we have any more outstanding issues, but timestamp
placement in XMLDSIG signatures has to be clarified in the core as you point
out. We will have to bring this up with the larger team. See enclosed.

Cheers,
Ed

P.S. Thank you again for the very thorough review. I will reciprocate on the
XAdES Profile.

ES-JC-Exchange-2.doc