Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Process-Oriented Architectures (POA)

Based on this thread, I would like to ask each of you to bring this
following completed to the Face to Face or be prepared to provide input
into ow we can complete the following paragraph:

"Some key principles of the eBusiness SOA are that it is:

1. platform independence
2. an event driven architecture
3. service oriented
4. a Process oriented archtiecture
5. ADD YOU OWN HERE...."

Let's combine and discuss these in order to gather momentum.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.