Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Re: [ebxml-bp] eBusiness Metamodel EARLY DRAFT 0.03

There may be no value in it.  It occurred to me that no one has done
this work.

I started in to see where it leads.  It may be valuable or yield some
valuable lessons, or it may be a complete and incomprehensible waste of
time.  Niemand weiss (Nobody knows).

As to applicability, probably not to architecture since we have to
architecture to compare it to (within this group).

Duane