Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Scope of TC (was SOA and Shared Semantics / Editors ActionItem, et al)

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>..How well-equipped will we be
>to encourage adoption of our work if it relies so heavily on shaky
>foundations?

[DN]

We will not rely on shaky foundations.  I have made this mistake writing
other architectural standards and advocate we do not repeat them here.

Adoption of our standard may not be measured in specific
implementations.  A metric may be how people think going forward.  When
someone asks the question "What is SOA and how can it benefit my
company?", the answer should be "Pick up and read a copy of the OASIS eb
SOA Spec".

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist