Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Comments on NameID/IDRef and UID and Late Bindingand Document References

I would like to add the starting point of it all, the ebMS header and
CPAId,From,To,Service,Action elements, to the discussion. It is there
where the bindings|attributation starts.

Legally relevant communication = ebMS message  -> ebMS header
   -- [superiority? over] --> Agreement that may be a CPP/A
--[superiority over] --> BPSS

Adding a superiroity link from BPSS back to governing  parameter would
create a "superiority" loop, which would be difficult to handle,define.

/Anders

--
/ Business Collaboration Toolsmiths /