Subject: [ebBP] 6/13/2004: Reminder - TC Call 14 June 2004

Meeting Agenda:
1. Approval of minutes 7 June 2004.
2. Tentatively open vote for WSDL support, WI-12.
3. Results of two votes on whitespace and nameID.

Other business
4. Context submission, Webber.
5. BSI template, Schlegel.

Note, we actually did have quorum last week and I have not received any
negative feedback on the meeting minutes after I inquired last week.