Subject: [ebBP] 6/14/2004: Results of Voting WI 43-44-57-66

OASIS.ebBP.WI-44-57-43-66-Whitespace and Name/NameID;
Topic|;
Point|Quorum vote results;
Attachment|http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200405/msg00146.html;

Attachment|http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200405/msg00147.html;

mm1@
In today's teleconference call, we will discuss the voting results.
I've provided them here. I encourage everyone to attend today's meeting!!

Issues 43-66 Name and Name ID
The BPSS SHOULD support the use document-scoped nameID attribute for
reference solution (Solution 2) with the distributed amendment.
Voting results: 9 Yes, 0 no [1]

Issues 44-57 Whitespace
No constraints SHOULD be placed on the xsd: string. These constraints
SHOULD be handled by an implementation detail, and if found to err,
raise an error.
Voting results: 6 Yes, 2 No and 1 Other [Suggestion to have a common
syntax for specifying constraints (e.g. xpath / regex)]

[1] Quorum attained
[2] Quorum not attained

I suggest we resolve any open items here today. Thanks.
@mm1