Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] re: (tq761) isLegallyBinding Feedback

Monica,

I'm liking even more the idea of renaming the flag to - hasLegalIntent -
and then having a optional URL - hasLegalIntentURL - that points to
either HTML or XML that provides some linkage around what that intent
may involve.  This would allow people to use legalXML  in that URL as
they see fit, or another mechanism as appropriate to their need.

Do people concur, or violent disagree?

Also - we could think about adding a parent element -  <btaLegalIntent>
or similar - since we may find this is something that expands out in
future and so we'd have that flexibility...

Thanks, DW