Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] [ebBP] 7/21/2004: Guiding Principles - BPMN and BPSS

Tony,

I thought that was BPMI?!?  The BPMN is supposed to be the visualization
for that?

Anyway - we can certainly use it to generate BPSS - and that is what I'm
looking at - how
to harmonize the BPSS diagrams I've been creating so far - that are
loosely based on UML
activity diagrams with BPMI - so that people used to creating BPMN can
seamlessly
cross over to using BPSS....

Cheers. DW