Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Using BPSS/ebMS to implement staged message exchanges

Matt,

More parts to your question!

OK - at the CPA level - you can obviously set the transaction types.
The time-to-perform, and time-to-respond stuff
can be set so you don't expect to get an answer right away, apart from
just an 'ACK' that the first ticket made it
across. If you don;t get an error-message rejecting the ticket
immediately (time-to-perform on error checking is say P1H)
 - then you can assume you are now waiting for the second confirmation -
that will trigger the 100Mb PDF send phase.

Using a data handler on the backend of the ebMS you can track all this
currently - but instead we need some
behaviour where the ebMS can do this itself - by knowing that this
pattern is going on....oviously there are more
goodies in V3 - such as the external validation service and more - that
can make smarter flows occur..hopefully!

Thanks, DW