Subject: ConditionExpressions and elements of ConditionExpressionType in schema v 2.0

We have ConditionExpressions as children of Links (FromLinks, ToLinks), as children of Variable, and PreCondition,PostExpression, BeginsWhen, and EndsWhen are elements of ConditionExpressionType.

At the f2f, we changed Variable to allow multiple ConditionExpressions so that more than one expressionLanguage could be defined. Monica has a WF rule that says that if a Variable has multiple ConditionExpressions, then the expressionLanguages need to be distinct.

We can allow multiple ConditionExpressions as children of Links (FromLinks, ToLinks) and multiple and PreCondition,PostExpression, BeginsWhen, and EndsWhen  elements also, Presumably we would expand the WF rule  for these cases and say when there are has multiple ConditionExpressions, then the @expressionLanguages of each element need to be distinct. [I guess we are assuming that the languages are different ways (expressions)of saying the same thing.

I am soliciting comments to see whether we should make all the cases work alike.