Subject: ebBP 3/21/2005: Comment re: quality Attribute Group (wd10/schema 2-22)

The questions from Sacha's comments continue. Thanks, Sacha.

In line with the attribute group set of questions posed, Sacha asked
about 'quality'. This was an open question I posed in line with my post
about the documentSecurity attribute group and if we wished to go one
step further is providing more concrete semantics here. Attribute group
'quality' relates to:

    * isIntelligibleCheckRequired
    * isNonRepudiationRequired
    * isNonRepudiationReceptRequired
    * TimetoAcknowledgeAcceptance
    * isAuthorizationRequired and RetryCount

See associated proposed solution for documentSecurity posted yesterday:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200503/msg00066.html.

Note: Our v2.0 scope and decision (thus far) was to preclude other more
detailed definitions until more business requirements were acquired. I'd
encourage you to comment. Thanks.