Subject: Work so far on UBL 1.0 (and SBS) definitions

Greetings. As minuted, Sacha and I plan to work on
the UBL/SBS definitions this weekend and I've started
as much as I can on the basic presentation and
editorial aspects, leaving the main content till that meeting.
The work I think we might try to concentrate on would
be the collaborations (my work is just to indicate these
broadly so far) and improving the parameters, etc. I'm
not sure whether there should be complexBTAs defined -
I'm hoping these can be omitted for simplicity and to
maximize genericity for reuse. (Includes of these definitions
could maybe be extended with complexBTA's, and further
collaborations, etc). The comments I made earlier would
apply to the needed improvements in the collaborations.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200511/msg00066.html

Please see attached what I've done so far. (Zip file with
extension renamed to .zzz)

All the best

Steve

PKZIP (compressed) files