ebxml-cppa-comment message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-comment] using HTTPs

As you probably know, the CPPA specification includes the ability to use
HTTPS.  See the example in section 8.4.24 of version 2. Use of HTTPS gives
you SSL (TLS) security and no more. If you do  not need the additional
security functionality provided by message security, there is no
requirement that you use it.

For questions specifically about messaging rather than about CPPA, you
should use ebxml-msg-comment.

Regards,
Marty