ebxml-cppa-comment message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-comment] using HTTPs

I tried to send the message to the ebxml-msg-comment.

It bounced back with this message. I emailed the moderator.. but no
response.

"<ebxml-msg-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>:
Sorry, only subscribers may post. If you are a subscriber, please
forward this message to
ebxml-msg-comment-owner@lists.oasis-open.org to get your new address
included (#5.7.2)"

/s