Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Negotiation Message Content

Hello Everyone,
After browsing through the CPPA Negotionation progress (Thanks Marty for the suggested reading materials!) during the past three months+, I've made some minor changes to the Message Contents based on Brian Hayes suggestions in March, such as changing Header/Payload to Business Information/Business Documents.

I think this is still compatible with Hima's sample.xml.  However, since Hima will go through his xml files with us on the next conference call, I will make more updates after that.

I will mapped the message content into xml schema format once we are confident that this doc has captured 90%+ of the required elements during negotiation process.

 <<NegotiationMessageContent.doc>>
Cheers,
Jean