Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] new BPSS instance

I have reviewed the new BPSS instance and am incorporating it into the
draft specification.

There are some loose ends that we need to consider before we are finished
with the specification:

There are no condition tests for rejection conditions in the exchange of
the final CPAs. Reasons can include:
- the final CPA does not agree with the recipient's understanding of what
should be in it (some kind of state-tracking mismatch).
- The signature on the final CPA cannot be validated.
- The second signature on the double-signed CPA cannot be validated.
- An acknowledgment was received when a double-signed CPA was expected.

Two of the the business document names contain the characters "DOC" while
the other contain "Doc".  This is not necessarily a problem but if
comparisons of text strings are case-sensitive, it could cause some
confusion or programming errors.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs