Subject: RE: New work and loose ends

Oh Marty, that's probably very simple; re. 'enforce'.
If you're not coming from UMM, then you're really not on a full ebXML.

I don't think the BP team majority feels we're restricted to the UMM, actually without taking a vote I'd venture a guess the majority agree we *want* the UMM; and like in the next BPSS this time the full UMM including the REA stuff. Like the TA says.

-Dave