Subject: RE: Negotiation: comments on white paper outline

Krishna,

Thanks for your comments.  I will add you to the negotiation subteam list.

Everyone, I am pleased to see that there is increased activity on the
negotiation white paper.

Collating comments when everyone has embedded them in a different copy of
the document is challenging.  I will line-number the next version and ask
people to reference comments to line numbers rather than embedding them.

Krishna Sankar <ksankar@cisco.com> on 08/29/2001 05:33:34 PM