Subject: Wednesday, October 3 Preliminary (but more detailed) agenda.

Hi

I talked to Ian about the agenda so far. He admonished me
to control the debate on intermediaries so that we can
establish general ebxml principles for their treatment
(such as those proposed by Stefano Pogliani)
within the first hour of the Wednesday meeting.
If we cannot, we need to consider whether to
back out on specifics, until agreement on those
principles is reached. The consequence might be
to delete discussion of intermediaries in the
CPPA and Messaging 1.1 specifications, and all
the supporting elements. There will still be a
number of topics to consider, of course!

I am still reviewing lists produced by David
Burdett, Tony Weida, and Arvola Chan. While
I do not have all the agenda issues scheduled
in this draft, there are slots under which
additional items from the lists can be introduced
and discussed. I do have the usual suspects:
RM parameters and mandated operational
requirements, cpaId when no CPA exists,
service and action values, and so on.

Please post your suggested item(s) to be made
explicit on the agenda. You may simply use the
issue ID (and the issue list) to indicate your
priority. I will work on fine-tuning timing and
explicit issue citation up until Wednesday morning.
I am including the agenda as a .doc attachment.

Dale Moberg

Wednesday.doc