Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Re: [ebxml-cppa] Proposed schema changes,plus illustrative examp le

I think this all depends from the "viewpoint" in which such functionality
(the MSH) is used.
My idea is that:
	- if I need to use the MSH "alone" (i.e. not in the context of
	  an ebXML infrastructure which includes the CPP/CPA), then the
	  MSH should "behave" like you are saying, that is should behave
	  as a "daemon"

	- if I need to use the MSH in a full ebXML infrastructure (i.e.
	  part of an infrastructre including the CPP/CPA etc), then the
	  MSH should (IMHO) be driven and hidden behin the BSI

So, IMHO, I think that the MSH should be packaged as a library. This
library should be used by other runtime software (a daemon, the BSI)
according to the context in which it is used.
This would, also, make more clear the usage of some "overlapping"
functionalities such as the retry.

Best regards

/stefano