Subject: [ebxml-cppa] CPPA version 1.01

The first attachment is version 1.01 of the CPPA specification.  It contains very substantial schema-related changes by Arvola (including revised appendices, text, inline examples, and comments), as well as Jean's changes for PartyName (applied by Arvola) and several clerical changes applied by me.  I've left change tracking visible to facilitate review, but note that all of these changes will be accepted prior to generating the next version.  Due to the breadth and importance of changes in version 1.01, your review is strongly encouraged.

The next version (1.02) is expected to incorporate some further changes to PartyName by Jean, along with editorial and other previously agreed upon revisions by me.

Working versions of the spec will also be available on our web site (perhaps pending availability of the OASIS webmaster during the holiday season).

The second attachment is Dale's draft on SecurityDetails, which we agreed to circulate for comments on its own since we haven't yet determined exactly where to locate it within the specification.

Cheers,
Tony

ebcpp 1.01.doc

SecurityDetails and SecurityDetailsRef elements v0.1.doc