ebxml-iic-conform message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic-conform] review test case material for MS conformance

Jacques,

   I am attaching a jpg image of a potential schema showing how MIME header values could be
incorporated into our XML syntax for specifying test cases and test steps.  Please disregard the
naming "Sendmessage" ( as opposed to "PutMessage") and "ReceiveMessage" ( as opposed to "GetMessage").

  This should be a relatively simple way to "tweak" values for messages we wish to send.
MIME header values in a returned message could be imported into XSLT/XPath parameter
values for evaluation in an XPath expression.

Cheers,
Mike