ebxml-iic-msg message

Subject: [ebxml-iic-msg] Requirements instance

Michael,

Attached is the first swipe at moving all of the requirements from XMLG
into the XML format.

A couple notes:

- I added a couple minor things to the schema.  I started out a
changelog in there, so check it out.

- 75% of this XML is generated by a quick perl script I wrote to read
from the word document  provided by XMLG, that is why there is NAME
everywhere, the script couldn't make the name of the SemanticRequirement
itself.

- Only a small percentage of the requirements are using <Clause />
(which is very cool BTW).  Once again, I blame it on my ignorant
script :-)  Once we set up CVS, maybe we can split up the tests and fix
them.

- I think I am perverting the XML format, in that I am using far fewer
TestRequirements than SemanticRequirements.  This might be an issue.

- The XSL needs work, but you probably know that.  The plan should be to
generate something that looks OASIS-ish, and displays hierarchy
properly.  Maybe we should find someone to take over the stylesheet,
there is just a ton of work here to do.

Regards,

--
Matthew MacKenzie