Subject: ebXML IIC -- coordination of conference calls with ebXML MessageService TC

All,

A number of you have inquired about the conference call schedule for the
ebXML IIC TC. During Monday's call, we decided to move toward a
twice-monthly schedule. One of the issues is potential overlap with the
ebXML Message Service TC's call schedule. Below is a note from Ian Jones,
chair of that TC, informing me that their schedule has not been decided past
September 24, and will be decided at their next face-to-face in early
October, but that we'll likely be able to have alternating calls after that.
For now, I'd like to suggest that we move our next call to Monday, October
1, at 9AM Pacific time, so that we do not overlap with the September 24 call
of the Message Service TC.

Unless I hear objections, I'll coordinate with Jeff Eck to schedule the call
for October 1. In the meantime, let's make sure that we maintain forward
momentum. Since my note yesterday, I've received a few more commitments of
help in some of the areas that we identified. I'll send out an update
shortly.

-Philippe

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 12:49 AM
To: pdesmedt@agentisinternational.com
Subject: RE: ebxml Message Service conference call schedule

Philippe,

	the schedule of our calls has not been set past the end of September
or next an last is for Monday 24th.  Some people were suggesting alternate
days but we have not decided anything yet.  This is one of the tasks for our
face to Face next month.  As soon as we have decided I'll let you know.
Thanks for warning me that you are looking for Monday slots I would hope
that we can just run them alternately if the messaging TC sticks with
Monday.

	Sorry for no definitive answer yet.

Regards,

Ian