Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Re: [ebxml-iic] ebxml-builders

I had not seen this when I sent my message.  Thanks.  I will assume "-builders" is a private effort if we don't hear to the contrary.  Jamie

At 03:55 PM 4/9/02, Farrukh Najmi wrote:
+1 to Duanne's excellent articulation of my thoughts.

Duane Nickull wrote:
The OASIS ebXML-dev list is the first stop for those wishing to implement ebXML.  THis is and should remain the focal point for all dev activity.  There is a need for more tightly-focused groups, like the ebXMLrr-dev list,  that deal with issues at a lower level.  Matt and others have set up an ebXML builders list,  similar to SOAPBuilders.  The purpose is to discuss code level issues for ebXML Messaging, which would probably not be relevant to over 90% of those on the ebXML-dev list.  * * *