Subject: [ebxml-iic] Next call

Title: Next call

All:

We'll have a call this Tuesday Sept 3rd, 10am Pacific, as Monday is holiday.
I'll send last f-2-f minutes material before this week-end...

We'll try to have weekly meetings after this, (Mondays 10am PT?) as we
need to focus on our deliverables - even though we do not submit
to OASIS this September.

Agenda will be:

1. MS Conformance Suite: (Mike, Matt, Jeff T.)
- Test Case material, CPA, message templates.
- Profiles?

2. MS Interoperability Suite: (Hatem, Steve, Jacques)
- Interop test cases: profiles and comparison to DGI
- status of our relationship with ECOM, CEN-ISSS, our role.

3. Deployment template / guidelines (Pete Wenzel, Thomas B.)
- status, template content
- EAN material

Call info:

Host: Fujitsu