Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] FW: ECOM ebXML interoperability test

All,

ECOM has released all documents of the ebXML
interoperability test that ECOM was doing. Please
see the bottom of the press release at:
<http://www.ecom.or.jp/ecom_e/press/press20020930.htm>.

And they have resolved font issue which caused problem
to read some of the documents because those were including
Japanese fonts. Now all the documents should have English
character only

Please let me know if there are any questions.
Thanks,

Iwasa
Fujitsu Limited