Subject: [ebxml-iic] liaisons

Title: liaisons

All:

We need to clarify our liaisons to various groups.
We don't need to make it very formal, but cannot keep it too informal either...
Notes:
- there will be a primary liaison, but OK to have substitutes - or co-liaisons... and
its OK to be [co-] liaison for several.
- the liaison MUST follow what is going on in the other group, and inform IIC when worth it.
- the [primary] liaison represents the two-way channel of communication between IIC and other group.
- only the liaison (and the chair) can talk on behalf of IIC to the other group, after making sure
this represents the opinion of IIC...

Here is what I have so far:
- CEN / eBES (Steve?)
- OAG/NIST Testbed team: (Monica / Mike?)
- freebXML (Matt)
- ECOM (Iwasa?)
- EAN and E-Centre (Pete?)
- JMT (Monica)
- ebXML Architecture group
- RosettaNet (Pete?)
- Other OASIS groups...

please let us know your interest in liaising to these groups or others (on the IIC list).
If there are more demand, we may have to vote for the "primary".

Regards,

jacques