Subject: [ebxml-iic] Latest Documents

Could someone let me know where can I get the
latest document for the following three documents?
    - Test Framework
    - Message Service Comformance Test Suite specification
    - Message Service Interoperability Test Suite Specification

So far, I could find the following documents.
But are they the latest one for review now?
    - Test Framework :
            "Ver0.1, Jun 2, 2002" posted by Jacques Durand
            on 6/3.
    - Message Service Comformance Test Suite specification :
            No spec yet but it will be created from
            HTML file of "ebXML MS Abstract Test Suite"
            posted by Michael Kass on 11/12.
    - Message Service Interoperability Test Suite Specification :
            "Ver 0.4, September 9, 2002" posted by Monica Martin
            on 9/30.

And my understanding is there are following working draft
documents also:
    - ebMS Deployment Guide Template  Draft 0.3
       Posted by Pete Wenzel on 10/4

Thanks for your help.

Iwasa