----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 3:19
Subject: [ebxml-iic] meeting this
can we schedule a meeting this week, possibly Wednesday
8th? (e.g. 2pm PT or after? or 9am PT?) (or Thursday?)
since we skipped Labor day and have some work to wrap-up.
Let me know your availability. That would be a work
meeting (no vote).
minutes from last meeting (Aug 22) uploaded.
tentative Agenda for next meeting:
1. Test Framework 1.1 technical:
- use cases , BPSS relevance.
- Threads: abort semantics, return
- Monica comments.
- levels of conformance, if any?
- any "binding" to consider? (optional,
2. ETSI follow-up:
- CD status for the test plan
- feedback on test suites: few bugs detected,
3. Request from ebXML Asia for a n Interop
test suite without:
messaging (bus responses only?)
- follow-up/update on Patrick Hogan / Linux