Subject: RE: delivery failure

David,

Absolutely - perception is a key to success.

The CPA team will also be publishing a maintenance release.  We may need to
synchronize on these.  The clarification of delivery notification delivery
is a key item - and it should make that delivery failure notification
normative.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs