Subject: Re: PIP IDs

In my opinion it makes more sense for Service to point to the PIP ID and
action to point to the particular business transaction within the PIP. In
other words one execution of a PIP is a conversation.  I believe that some
of the PIPs include multiple business transactions.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center