Subject: Re: T2 Retry with Delivery Receipt

   Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:09:05 -0500
   From: "David Fischer" <david@drummondgroup.com>

			    I can't find your "routing application" anywhere in the
   spec.

   Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:14:40 -0400
   From: Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>

   The diagram I drew IS the agreed upon behaviour of an IM
   w/r/t routing (e.g. IM routing is NOT an MSH function). It
   is almosgt straight from the white board in Tokyo (I think
   that was the meeting where we agreed on this).

   The diagram isn't in the spec, but it probably should be
   to help clarify what we meant.

Excuse me, but please take a look at "Figure 8-2 Multi hop Message" on
page 28.  In the box labelled "Party B", is a smaller box clearly
labelled "Routing Application".