Subject: [ebxml-msg] v2.0 rev b

Ian,

Here is what we have at the moment.  I have included both an MSWord document and a PDF.  The PDF has change control off and the MSWord has it on.

I did not accept the changes from Rev A so both Rev A and Rev B changes show.  In my copy, Rev A changes are in Blue and Rev B changes are in Red.  In MSWord, if you put your cursor over the change, it will say "David V Fischer" on the Rev A changes and "David Fischer" on the Rev B changes.  It would probably be appropriate, if anyone wants to make quick comments in the next day or so, to use the line numbers in the PDF.

I don't think either of these documents is appropriate to vote on.  Arvola said he would review the schema (Appendix A) and let me know what further changes I need to make to align with his copy.

I don't know where we are on the change control document.  I have not looked at anything since Rev A but I have made a couple of changes based upon the conference calls and the eMail list (mostly related to Errata locations and OPTIONAL treatment and Chris' item 229).  The easiest way to see these is to look for changes marked in red (at least it is red on my PC).

One final thought.  If we vote on this and it passes, I would like to suggest we change the version of the last document to v1.9 and this one to v2.0.

Regards,

David Fischer
Drummond Group
ebXML-MS Editor.