Subject: Clarification on procedure RE: [ebxml-msg] Voting on MS spec 2.0

Hi Ian,

At the last teleconference, I believe the idea of adding
the line:

Errata to this version
V2.0 -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/documents/ebMS_v2_0_errat
a.html

emerged and was approved.

When the specification is under review at Oasis, will the final
dangling decisions be placed into this errata document,
assuming that there are some decisions that
require some textual change?

That is, has discussion of the issues ceased or are we just
voting for a bit, and then returning to the ones still in flux?
I understand that this TC has an intent to fix the
outstanding issues on 2.0 before or during the Oasis review.
Do I understand the intent of the TC correctly?

Thanks,
Dale Moberg