Subject: Updated Spec

Since I am having troubles getting the latest Docbook revision checked into
SVN, I went ahead and generated a pdf to post to the list. The formatting is
still somewhat crude but it is readable. Since we still need to discuss the
Push module it has not been updated. The security section has also not been
updated since I have not completed it yet. Cheers!

Jeff Turpin
Cyclone Commerce, Inc.

ebms_3.pdf