Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] WSS questions

I am not sure. The Pull security examples came from Jacques if I
remember correctly. Looking at the BinaryToken Option of the
PullRequest, the SecurityTokenReference is child element of the
SignalMessage is not necessary. The identity of the sender can be
achieved looking only at the Security element and the Signature
contained within.
This might lead me to wonder if you are correct in stating that the
SecurityTokenReference shown below is also unnecessary.

Ric