Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] RE: Working on AS4 Profile ticket and encountered some issues that need your attention

I can't attend a meeting this week due to travel,  but if
there is one and there is a vote to approve the CSD with all
tracked changes removed as CSD, then I'm voting in favour of
it.  We should probably also fix the citation format to
something like the following and remove the note.

[AS4-Profile]
AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 Version 1.0. 22 Feb 2012. OASIS
Committee Specification Draft 05.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/profiles/AS4-
profile/v1.0/csd05/AS4-profile-v1.0-csd05.odt