Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Id attribute

See below for further input received from Ian on this topic

With that, and after last nights discussion I would propose that section 5.1.4 profiling rule (b) be amended as follows

AS4 MSH implementations are REQUIRED to include the entire eb:Messaging SOAP header block and the (possibly empty) SOAP Body in the signature. The eb:Messaging header for a signed message MUST be referenced either using the “id” attribute or the "wsu:Id" attribute.