egov-registry message

Subject: Re: [egov-registry] Re: eGov regrep

Diane.Lewis@usdoj.gov wrote:

>Hi!
>I have spent time today doing my homework regarding status of this initiative.... please let me know how i may offer assistance to accomplish one or more of the tasks below.   i can offer a "slice of justice data".. from the global justice data dictionary if information from others was not forthcoming.    meanwhile i continue my studies of the registry spec and concepts .... thanks diane

Thanks Diane for your generous offer. We would find a "slice of justice
data" useful but hold off just until we get off the ground with our
first data set (eGMS). Also please feel free to post any questions or
suggestions on the registry specs.  Thanks.

Reminder to team that I am still seeking input on choosing between the
following options for eGMS mapping to ebXML Registry:

Team, please share your thoughts on above or ask for clarification. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh