egov-registry message

Subject: Re: [egov-registry] Re: eGov regrep eGMS + JUDD

Given the opportunity to use the justice data dictionary I vote for :

Mapping the eGMS vocabulary elements * plus elements from the justice data
dictionary (JUDD) * to Core Components and then use CCRIM work-in-progress
to map the Core Components version of standard vocabulary to RIM.

To get this started I also propose that  -
(0) Diane identify the candidate elements from JUDD
(1) Paul  select the most apprpopriate elements from eGMS plus JUDD
(2) I [carl] will start the mapping to CC
(3) Duane will answer the CC mapping questions that I will formulate as I
attempt the task :-]
4) Paul will use the Q&A discussions to produce a best practice 'script'
for the Technical Note

Ok ... ?

carl
<quote who="Farrukh Najmi">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums