egov-registry message

Subject: Re: [egov-registry] eGov regrep

Farrukh et al :

Apologies for not stating the intent clearly enough. Since, the CCTS
approach is still in its infancy, I predict that the task will take longer
than we would like. Therefore, I propose that to make the best of the
situation, we do -
(1) a FULL direct to ebRIM mapping for the selected e-GMS metdata subset
AND
(2) a FULL mapping to CCTS (and then using CCRIM)  for the selected e-GMS
metdata subset
AND
(3) document the results of BOTH in the Technical Note. ...
and let the reader be aware they have a choice.

Agreed - it would be useful to publish a sample of (2) above. Hopefully,
this can be done in a couple of weeks.

comments ?

cheers
carl

<quote who="Farrukh Najmi">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums