egov-registry message

Subject: Re: [egov-registry] eGov regrep

Carl Mattocks wrote:

>Paul et al :
>Given that -
>(1) the CCTS Registry specification is still embryonic
>(2) use of a mapping to CCTS and then using CCRIM - can only be a
>recommendation
>
>I propose we [show how to] map all the selected e-GMS metdata subset  -
>(a) directly to ebRIM (farrukh)
>(b) to CCTS (carl supported by Duane)

Hi Carl, any update on when you and Duane will have a sample showing
approach (b) above for the example metadata at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov-registry/download.php/7256/SAindividual-2004-v1-0.xsd

so we can compare with direct mapping (approach a)  as captured in
SubmitObjectsRequest_eGMS1.xml:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov-registry/download.php/7257/SubmitObjectsRequest_eGMS1.xml

Lets get the decision done between direct and CCTS indirect mapping to
ebRIM so we can proceed to the meat of the pilot.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh