egov-services message

Subject: FW: Svar: RE: [egov-services] eGov Service Subcommitteecharterbrainstorm 1/31/02

resent just to make sure we all received this message. dl

-----Original Message-----
From: Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga [mailto:rkthunga@interposting.com]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 3:42 PM
To: Lewis, Diane; 'Michael Bang Kjeldgaard';
'egov-services@lists.oasis-open.org'; tomtuduc@webarches.com
Cc: simonscott.ashley@hq.navy.mil
Subject: RE: Svar: RE: [egov-services] eGov Service Subcommitteecharter
brainstorm 1/31/02

**NOTE:  I have homework to do getting thorough with the current XMLWG
(xml.gov) initiatives of the US Government before our next TC meeting, but
here are some of my thoughts, based on this thread.

I feel that's where it would actually help identify by particular agency
group within the service definition AS NECESSARY.  I think we can achieve a
consistent level of semantic consistency through this inclusion.

US government service:  public health - FDA
	<illness prevention
	<immunization management
	< public health monitoring

US government service:  public health - Homeland Security
	<anthrax vaccination
	<smallpox vaccination

Michael:  we could further clarify the breakdown a bit later offline,
perhaps with specific example (I didn't quite grasp the 2 phases clearly you
mentioned at the beginning).

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga