Subject: RE: [egov] OASIS E-GOV TC: 1ST MEETING PAPERS

Hi all,

	I would like to explore the interest and viability of a security
sub-committee.

	One way of looking at it is, as security is pervasive, it could
be handled in the existing sub-committees.

	On the other hand, as security is an important aspect (including
privacy) a sub-committee to concentrate on those areas would be a better
idea. This sub committee would contribute to the other deliverables like
the best practices as well as delve deep into the security related
topics raised by the other subcommittees.

	I am not sure which way is better. But we do need the security
considerations as a topic.

cheers