Subject: [egov] Re: Confirm March Oasis Meeting Details?

Jane
We haven't finalised the timetable yet but my best guess is to start at 9.00 and finish the TC meeting at lunch time.  We may then go on to have separate meetings of the sub-committees after lunch if required.   We'll firm up on the agenda and timetable in next few weeks.

Hope this helps.
John

"jane" <jane@fenestra.com>

20/01/2003 16:23